Credo Communications represents some of the leading Christian thinkers, writers, and speakers today. See our list of agented authors to review the talented individuals with whom we’re working.
To join our team of authors, please follow these guidelines:
- We are actively acquiring fiction, nonfiction, and children’s books for the Christian marketplace (CBA).
- We are not acquiring cookbooks, anthologies or essay collections, gift books, graphic novels, poetry, or screenplays.
Prior to submission, please seek a recommendation and introduction by one of Credo’s agented authors or another publishing professional (editor, published author, or another agent). Once referred, send the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org and include the word “Submission” in the subject line:
- Name and contact information
- Referral’s name and credentials
- Book title and brief synopsis
- Author platform and publishing history
- Attached book proposal with writing samples
We will make every effort to confirm we have received your query within one month. We do accept simultaneous submissions, but we ask that you notify us if you are considering an offer of representation from another agent.
Please note: We accept electronic submissions only and kindly request that you do not contact us via the U.S. Postal Service, telephone, or social media.