Having spent many years in business development and product creation, we at Credo Communications know what it takes to build a successful book. We also know what it takes to create a series. We’ve been responsible for filling in an entire publishing pipeline as well.
We’re experts at helping you understand the publishing process so that you’ll know what to expect as you embark on the journey. We’re also able to creatively and strategically help our publishing partners to express their vision and articulate their mission on the printed page or tablet screen through a variety of printed resources.
Our experience in publishing board meetings, university and conference classrooms, and behind the retail counter give us insight that will help you make the most of your gifts and opportunities, whether you’re a first-time author or a seasoned publishing professional.
2017 Engagements: Let’s get together at one of these writing spaces. The president and his associates will be presenting workshops and meeting with authors at these events:
- Florida Christian Writers Conference February 22–26 | Leesburg, FL | Tim
- Mount Hermon Writers Conference April 7–11 | Felton, CA | Tim and Ann
- Colorado Christian Writers Conference May 17–20 | Estes Park, CO | Karen
- Blue Ridge Mountains Writers Conference May 21–25 | Ridgecrest, NC | Ann
- Write-to-Publish Conference June 14–17 | Wheaton, IL | Tim and Karen
- Speak Up Conference July 13–15 | Grand Rapids, MI | Ann
- Greater Philly Writers Conference July 26–29 | Langhorne, PA | Drew
- Taylor University’s Writing Conference August 4–5 | Upland, IN | Drew
- Oregon Christian Writers Conference August 15–18 | Portland, OR | Tim
- American Christian Fiction Writers September 21–24 | Grapevine, TX | Tim
- Maranatha Writers’ Conference September 28–30 | Muskegon, MI | Drew
- Breathe Writers’ Conference October 6–7 | Grand Rapids, MI | Drew, Ann, and Karen